a not so average take on a less-than-average life

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tonight on the Olympics...

Men's gymanstics...
I kind of want China to win. So many people will be so happy. It's really important to them.
And those poor guys, if they don't do well... I hope China wins. USA for the silver, especially
since they are such the underdogs, love the underdogs. But they should not be allowed
to speak on air, at least not the one who keeps shouting 'USA', because he is really cute
otherwise.

Swimming...
I love the Phelps, who doesn't. Watching him swim, it's a thing of beauty. Absolutely
stunning. I love to watch swimming (good thing since I was a pool lifeguard for many
years, Baywatch suit and all) but I have never seen anything like the Phelps.

It is kind of funny now though because I realized he looks a lot like this guy I used to have 'daliances with', I call him 'the boy'. And it makes me laugh. I do have to say 'the boy' was better looking but he did not have that godlike body. Oh no.

Just realized that I have revealed an awful lot of myself in this here post. Interesting. I should probably get going then.

No comments: