a not so average take on a less-than-average life

Monday, May 12, 2008

I swear I'm not a crazy person

So, I swear that I am not really a crazy person. But I honestly do think that the 'Armageddon' (I in no way mean a literal translation, in no way). Well, I hope that I am wrong. I really think it will be more of a plague-like illness.

But anyways, I have been joking about this, and dreaming about this, for just a little bit too long. And this whole Burma/Mynamar thing is the prime setting. With no food, no water, no sanitation, disease is going to hit and it's going to hit hard. And when help finally gets in, it could be just in time to spread a new superbug throughout the world. I just worry that five years from now when we look at the devastation, we will be able to point our fingers back to this time. And now tornados, and an earthquake in China.

It's just, doesn't it seem like the Earth is trying to tell us something?

At least now I don't sound like such a crazy person. All my Armageddon talk (again, I mean more of a world-altering event, the kind only seen in the movies, no biblical message to be inferred in any way shape or form) has been getting a bit much lately. I watched a documentary about Bellevue Mental Hospital and I realized that there is a very fine line between genius and insanity and I believe that it primarily revolves around keeping one's mouth shut. So, I need to keep my mouth shut. Plus, I've been back on my nuclear fusion idea. And trust me, no one likes listening to that one.

I guess all we can do is wait and see.

No comments: