a not so average take on a less-than-average life

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Barack & Hillary

I'm really sorry that I am talking about politics again. It's not really the intention of this blog to be so heavily political but I can't help it.

So, anyways, Hillary is at it again. She is 'shaming' Barack. Literally, she said 'shame on him'. For dirty politics, misleading the truth, that kind of thing.

Pot kettle black?

Does she not realize that it is not good to yell at people for doing the same thing you do? Especially when it's so blatantly obvious that the News figures it out?

And what did Barack do? He replied calmly and explained it.

That is why we need him as our next president. Calmness, sanity, the ability to defuse a hostile situation...

Sometimes I worry that he will give in to the goading. That he will become like them. Please do not. Please do not. It's just so nice to hear a politician say some of the things I would. It makes it kind of hard to believe he's doing as well as he is, actually.

I don't know but what I do know is this. Hillary will not be the next president. The American public will not vote for her. California, New York, they are a bit more jaded and able to see through her personality flaws. But, the midwest, the heart of America, never. All the independents and a lot of Democrats there will vote for John McCain over her.

And another Republican in the White House? Dear Lord, I just moved back to America.

No comments: